It all started…
Years ago, our pastor spoke of being baptized like Jesus Christ did and if we were to LIVE LIKE JESUS we need to FOLLOW in his footsteps. Well, that statement lead us to create this company and to share the hope of LIVING LIKE JESUS with others.
- As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” – Matthew 3:16-17
- Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. – 1 Peter 4:10
- Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. – Ephesians 6:10-11
Our first few years…
Selling at the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena, Etsy, and from word of mouth is how it all started for us. Each year with continued growth and our loyal customers we kept adding more and more deigns to our collection to give you a huge selection of Christian themed clothing and inspirational items to share with others.
Social Media and Television…
God's Glory Box...
As seen in the God's Glory Box subscription service.
Passionate about donating…
TLLJCC is passionate about donating to charity and are committed to helping children to grown up and learn to live like Jesus Christ. We are proud to be affiliated with a very special charity. Please read on to find out more and to see how you can help too.
The good news is, hunger is one of the most solvable problems that face the world today.
- Every item you buy from TLLJCC will help pay for a meal to feed a hungry child.
- Every 25¢ provides one meal to a child in need
- Children’s Hunger Fund distributes Food Paks to our Mercy Network partners. These churches and organizations are committed to deliver the Paks to the homes of children and families in need within their communities. When a pastor or trained volunteer brings food to a hungry person’s door, it’s an opportunity to deliver hope, build a caring relationship, and share the gospel, the true source of everlasting hope.
- Children’s Hunger Fund fill the boxes with nutritious, non-perishable staple foods. For instance, they start with rice and/or pasta. Then they add beans, often pinto or black. They finish off the packing with canned vegetables, canned meat, or other items.
- For Food Paks that will be delivered to homes in the U.S., they have the freedom to add other items. When Food Paks ship overseas, they have to meet international standards, and as a result, every box must contain the same items, even down to the level of having the same labels on the cans.